My Attempt To Be Coherent

Sometimes I make sense and sometimes I *don't*

Friday, November 2, 2007

More Jewelry stuff


What can I say......I GOTTA do it! So if you stumble in here....you'll see it for sure!!

This is a necklace that I had so much fun making....I love hearts and this is fun because every one I make has it's own personality. I have oxidized the chain and kept the heart shiny bright silver......isn't it cool? It gives it an edgy look!

















This second set is made with Swarovski Crystal Hearts and sterling silver. I have selectively antiqued it to give it a rather edgy look.

I donated this set to help raise funds at a silent auction for Kids Konnected http://www.kidskonnected.org/html/home.htm

Well the holidays are approaching fast and it's that time...time to start shopping for our loved ones before all the good stuff is gone!!!

So go check out my jewelry site, I'd love to make you something special!! And there are plenty of lovely, well-made and unique items there.......plus, I gift-wrap for free!!

Big sale gong on right now....check it out!!!! http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5126595

2 comments:

Gemheaven said...

hello Laurel

Can I add your blog to mine :) ???

I can not only read your musings but look at your beautiful jewellery too

JO
xx

Laurel said...

Of course my dear friend!!! (I added myself to yours too...I hope I can still find it!! I love all of your things sooooo very much!!!