My Attempt To Be Coherent

Sometimes I make sense and sometimes I *don't*

Monday, January 28, 2008

3:00 in the Morning

It's 3:00 in the morning. No, 3:22. I am not asleep, obviously. I've got my Trader Joe's Sleepy Time Tea and a whole wheat Hawaiian Roll sitting here. It's pouring rain, for over a week now...this is LA! I moved from Seattle.....oh well, we need it. You'd think it would lull me to sleep. It seems like nothing does.

Sometimes I wonder if I'm nocturnal. I start getting REAL sleepy at about 5 in the morning.

Having a sleeping disorder is not cool. Really, really not cool.

3 comments:

Gemheaven said...

WEll i explains why you seem to be up when I am - being in the Uk that is lol

{{HUGS}}

Jo
x

Crystal said...

5am is about when I've been going to bed lately.

I'm definitely nocturnal! lol I got it from my mom. *sigh*

Crystal said...

Just wanted to say... I hope your move went smoothly today!

I was thinking about ya and praying for ya. (((hugs)))